Kamis, 26 Juli 2012
Text Procedure 1 :
Nasi goreng, "fried rice" is a familiar food from Indonesia; if you want to know how to prepare nasi goreng this is the procedure how to make nasi goreng. Just follow this explanation :
- 350 gr. Long Grain Rice
- 2 Tbs. Vegetable Oil
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Onion
- 2 Green Chillis, Sambal Ulek or Sambal Badjak.
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 Leek
- 1 teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 250 gr. Chicken meat
- 250 gr. Shelled Prawns
- 3 Tbs. Kecap Manis
This dish is best made from cold leftover rice, but you can cook a fresh batch and leave it to cool for at least 4 hours. Beat the eggs and make into a omelette, slice into strips and set aside. Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan. Add the chopped onion, leek, garlic and chillis. Fry until the onion is soft. Add the Coriander and Cumin. Slice Chicken into strips and add with the prawns to the onion mixture and cook, stirring occasionally until they are well mixed. Add the rice, soya sauce and omelet strips and cook for a further 5 minutes.Decorate with some of the leftover leek and serve hot. Enjoy.
Text Procedure 2 :
How to Plat a Rose
- Flower pot
- Water dipper
- So on
- First, take a bag of fertilizer use Trowel, then mixing fertilizer with soil until blended.
- After that, put the ground mixture to the pot, and Arrange carefully.
- Plant roses to the pot carefully so as not to break.
- Then Splashing using a paddle. When watering, water will not be too much because newly planted herbs in pots.
- Finally, the rose is ready to grow and look beautiful in pots. And do not forget to take care of these plants well.
- 100 grams fine dried egg noodles
- 1 chicken stock
- 100 grams cauliflower, cut in small pieces
- 4 spring onions
- 1 large tomato, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon light soy cause
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- Soak the noodles in hot water for a few minutes until strands areseparated, drain.
- Prepare the vegetables. Finely chop spring onions. Heta stock in a pan, add cauliflower, cabbage, chopped spring onions, tomato, soy sauce, cumin, and coriander. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer uncoverred for 5 minutes.
- Add the noodles, simmer further for 3 minutes or until the noodles are tender. Serve the noodles immediately.
Preparation time : 15 minutes
Cooking time : 10 minutes
Serve : 4